If you are looking to invest in a home in Mumbai, then you may have already considered Kalyan. The submarket falls under planned Greater Mumbai and the government has taken special initiatives to make Kalyan the next big thing after Pune and Mumbai. These factors have propelled Kalyan’s real estate value and it is now one of the most sought-after residential destinations.
Kalyan offers pocket-friendly homes, great social infrastructure, easy connectivity and an excellent transport network.
Here are some more factors contributing to Kalyan’s rise to the real estate hall of fame:
- The residents of Kalyan enjoy excellent connectivity to other cities, courtesy the National Highway 4, Kalyan-Shilphata Road and Agra Road.
- The four lane expressway connecting Kalyan to Virar-Vasai-Bhiwandi-Panvel and Alibaug is expected to further improve the locality’s connectivity.
- The proposed plan of central harbour and central western line through Kalyan is just another addition to the already systematised connectivity.
Superb transportation facilities
- Kalyan is quite advanced when it comes to its transport system. The Kalyan-Dombivali Municipal Transport buses are a regular in the city.
- Also, the MMRDA’s monorail projects from Kalyan to Ulhasnagar & Dombivali and the other one from Kalyan to Mahape are expected to further improve the city’s transportation system.
Due to the exponential growth, and a surge in the number of IT Parks and SEZs in Kalyan, several IT companies and industries are looking to open their offices here.
With the increase in number of job opportunities in Kalyan, many people are eyeing the destination to buy a home. Also, the affordability of Kalyan compared to the surrounding localities is an attractive incentive to home buyers.
Kalyan has witnessed some incredibly successful residential and commercial projects in the recent past. The locality offers projects for every price bracket.
Market experts believe, that Kalyan is undergoing a wave of transformation and the right time to invest in the locality is now! With the increasing rates and other contributing factors, Kalyan is all set to become the next ‘smart city’ in the state.
Considering all these factors, employees working in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Mumbai have already begun investing in Kalyan.
Gurukrupa’s Guru Atman prides itself for being one of the best investment options in Kalyan. The project offers 1 BHK and 2 BHK residential apartments in Kalyan, West Mumbai.
The development is a ‘small township’ in itself with 7 towers of 19 storeys each. Join 200 happy families already residing within Guru Atman.