GuruKrupa Group focuses on ‘Kalyan’s Finest Lifestyle Landmark’ properties at CREDAI-MCHI’s 9th Property Expo 2020
GuruKrupa Group focuses on ‘Kalyan’s Finest Lifestyle Landmark’ properties
Budget Quote | Real Estate Sector | Gurukrupa Group
Impact of Covid-19 on festive season: Realty experts quote
The real estate market in the times of COVID-19
Use technology to overcome COVID-19 Challenges
The New Phase of Indian Real Estate Post Covid- 19
Gurukrupa Group organised a webinar to highlight digital sales strategy
The New Phase Of Indian Real Estate Post Covid- 19
Incase of Interest
Government to sanction all 1.12 crore houses under PMAY by next month
Impact of Expo 2020 on the real estate market in Dubai
Stamp Duty: What are its Rates & Charges on Property?
The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and the developer/owner reserve their rights to change any or all of these in the interest of the development. This website material does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any type between the developer/owner and the recipient. My purchases lessee of this development shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement for sale/lease entered into between parties and no details mentioned in this website material shall in anyway govern such transaction.
The following data about you may be collected and processed by us:
1. Information about you may be given to us when you fill forms on our websites or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or through our business/channel partners, suppliers or subcontractors, sales agents or professional advisors when you interact them or when you submit your CV. This also includes the information you give us when you register on our sites, email to us, subscribe to our services, request brochures, arrange property viewing, complete an enquiry form and even report a problem with our sites. The information given to us by you may include your name, address, phone number, email or any other information relevant to your inquiry or request for information or services requested by you and the one you choose to provide us from time to time.
2. We may automatically collect your technical information which may include the IP address, your browser type and version, time zone setting, your login information, operating system and platform, types and versions of browser plug-ins plus information about your visit which includes the full URL clickstream to and through from our website, your viewed and searched content, download errors, page response time, length of visits, page interaction information and ways used to browse away from our page and phone number utilised to contact our customer care and service number.
3. When you use our sites or other services provided by us we may receive that information about you. In this case, you will be informed when we collect the data and if and when we share it internally and combine it with the data collected on our site. We closely work with third parties like business partners, channel partner, sub-contractors in various sectors like advertising, delivery services, analytics providers, credit reference agencies, etc. and may receive information about you from them.
How we use the information
1. The information will be used by us for obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us to provide you with the information and services requested by you relating the project, ventures, properties or opportunities given on our sites or notified to you; to provide you with the information about other services and goods offered by us that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; to give you or permit third parties to provide you with the information about opportunities and goods or services which we may find you are interested in. If you are an existing customer, we will connect with you via your preferred method of communication SMS, telephone, email or other with the information regarding opportunities, goods and services similar to those subject to a previous sale or negotiations of a sale. In case you are a new customer, we permit the third party to connect with you through SMS, telephone, email or another method of communication, only if you have consented for it.
2. The information collected by you is utilised to administer and improve our sites for a smooth experience and also to keep it safe and for some internal operations like troubleshooting, testing, research, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, to help us deliver relevant advertising to you, make useful suggestions and recommendations about our goods and services beneficial to you.
3. We may also utilise the information we receive from other sources with the one collected from you. This includes but is not limited to the information we receive from our sales agents. The usage of this information will be based on the usage purpose set above.
1. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
2. We may share your information with selected third parties including, where applicable: i. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors (including, but not limited to, estate agents, sales agents and our professional advisors) for the performance of any contract or any potential contract we may enter into with them or you, or in relation to any ancillary requirements; ii. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and iii. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
4. We may share your non-sales related information such as Cookies, Email IDs, Phone number etc to external parties. But, we do not share your sales-related information such as PAN Card No, Credit / Debit Card details, Preference details with the external parties.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our sites may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.